Apple Cider Mimosas are a seasonal twist on the classic mimosa. It’s the perfect cocktail for Halloween, Thanksgiving, or weekend brunches!
Say hello to the cocktail you’ll be serving now through New Years.
It’s a stretch even calling this one a recipe, since these Apple Cider Mimosas require only two ingredients and a couple minutes of your time.
Pour equal parts cider and champagne into champagne flutes and you’re done.
If you’re feeling extra fancy or serving these at a holiday meal, definitely take the extra time to rim the glasses in cinnamon sugar and garnish with apple slices. Cinnamon sticks could work here, too.
How pretty is that?
If, like me, you prefer your cocktails on the less sweet side (or the more boozy side), go lighter on the cider and heavier on the champagne. More 25/75 than 50/50.
Set out a mimosa bar with the prepped glasses at your next gathering and have friends pour their own! And be prepared for your friends who hate OJ to swoon.
- 1 qt apple cider
- 1 bottle of your favorite champagne
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp brown sugar OR coconut sugar
- apple slices for garnish, optional
- In a small bowl or plate, mix together cinnamon and sugar.
- Dip the rim of each champagne flute in a small bowl of water, then roll in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Fill champagne flutes about halfway with apple cider. Top with champagne. Garnish with apple slice, if desired. Cheers!