Cinnamon Zucchini Bread Smoothie is a creamy, delicious treat for breakfast or any time of day! Each smoothie packs two servings of veggies – zucchini & spinach – but all you taste is sweet, cinnamon goodness! Like a slice of zucchini bread in a glass!
Zucchini in smoothies? I was skeptical at first, too.
But here’s the thing – zucchini does for smoothie consistency the same thing bananas do. Think extra thick and creamy smoothies! All without the vegetable/zucchini taste! Pretty cool, huh?
This Cinnamon Zucchini Bread Smoothie actually packs two servings of veggies per serving. Other than the green color, you’d never know it!
Bananas, dates, and a healthy dash of cinnamon masks the zucchini and spinach also hanging out in this smoothie. Ground flax adds a bit of nuttiness and a dose of anti-inflammatory omega-3’s – something we all could use more of!
This is a great smoothie to try for breakfast, snack, or dessert!
Tip – place chopped bananas and zucchini in freezer safe containers at the start of the week so you have plenty of smoothie add-ins ready at a moment’s notice!
- 2 cups nut milk (I use cashew milk)
- 2 cups frozen zucchini chunks
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 pitted medjool dates
- 2 cups packed baby spinach
- 2 tbsp ground flax
- 1/4-1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend on medium speed about 1 minute or until well combined and no frozen pieces remain.
- Pour in glasses and enjoy immediately.