Coconut Cranberry White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Granola – the title says it all! Homemade granola loaded with oats, nuts, seeds, dried fruit, and a bit of white chocolate!
Allow me to toot my own horn for a moment.
This was my first attempt at making granola and I nailed it.
You know you nailed it when your parents (hi mom, hi dad!) proclaim it’s the best granola they’ve ever tasted. Parents tend to be a little biased, but when it comes to recipe feedback, mine give it to me straight.
And so I present, Coconut Cranberry White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Granola.
Yes, it’s a mouthful of a title. But what can I say, I like to call things what they are!
The basic makings of granola, oats and seeds, join forces with coconut and macadamia nuts (totally underused nut, in my humble opinion). Everything is tossed in coconut oil, maple syrup (no refined sugar here), and vanilla (extract AND bean because that’s just how I do it) and then baked until golden, toasty, and fragrant.
Just wait till you smell this granola. My house smelled SO GOOD while this baked! Better than any candle you can buy, for sure!
Enjoy it with a splash of your favorite milk for breakfast, snack, or dessert. Sprinkle over yogurt, smoothies, or ice cream (I highly recommend the latter). Or eat it straight!
Versatility is a good thing, friends.
Oh and side note – this recipe makes more than enough to fill two 16oz mason jars. How cute would jars of granola be for homemade gifts? That’s a gift I’d surely appreciate! Make some and share the love!
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut chips
- ½ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 4 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- seeds scraped from 1 vanilla bean
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, coconut, seeds, and nuts. Stir in coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt. Toss to evenly combine.
- Spread mixture on two rimmed baking sheets and bake 30-40 minutes or until golden. Stir granola and rotate baking sheets every 10-15 minutes. Around the 30 minute mark, keep a close watch on the granola as everyone's ovens run differently and you don't want your granola to burn!
- After baking, let granola cool. Once cool, transfer granola to a bowl and stir in white chocolate chips and dried cranberries. Transfer to airtight containers and enjoy!