Nutty Banana Overnight Oats is a filling and healthy make-ahead breakfast recipe. Rolled oats, nut butter, chopped nuts, and banana soak in milk and chia seeds for a hearty, chilled breakfast bowl!
This is hands down favorite way to make overnight oats!
I make overnight oats year round, but I’ve gotta say, they’re especially handy in the summer months. Like eating a cool oatmeal pudding for breakfast!
I make a lot of versions of overnight oats, but the base is always the same. Rolled oats, almond milk, chia seeds, and maple syrup to sweeten.
Then, to make these nutty banana overnight oats, I add banana, nut butter, chopped nuts, and cinnamon!
- ½ cup nut milk
- ⅓ cup rolled oats
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- ½ banana, cut into pieces
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp chopped nuts (I like using walnuts or pecans)
- Place all ingredients in a mason jar with lid or storage container with airtight lid. Shake vigorously
- until ingredients are well mixed.
- Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Stir before servings. Top with additional banana slices and/or nuts, if desired. Enjoy!